Home / Services / Regulatory Law / Alcohol and Entertainment Licensing

Alcohol and Entertainment Licensing

Alcohol and entertainment licenses are normally issued by the Local Authority, but on occasions, entertainment and premises licences can be brought into question. There can also be issues arising with a personal licence as a result, and it is normally a scenario in which the relevant person or business is seeking to persuade the Local Authority that such licences should remain in place, with fatal consequences to the business otherwise.

We can assist you in seeking to reverse decisions taken at Local Authority level or in making representations at an early stage in order to try and preclude any further investigation into the matter. Ultimately clients are normally trying to maintain the status quo of the business and we can try and further that objective for you.

We can advise you on matters including personal licences and enforcement where licences are brought into question or revoked.